On August 7, 2008 SignWorks, Inc., a woman owned minority business, was featured in the business section of the San Leandro Times newspaper. The company already holds the following certifications:
• Certified as a Small/Micro business by the California State Department of General Service (DSG). The OSD number is 55922, certification expires March 31, 2019.
• Certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) by the California Unified Certification Program (CUCP) through November 2, 2018.
• Certified as a Women Business Enterprise (WBE) by the San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART) through November 2, 2018 (Certification #4120).
• Certified through Alameda County as a Small Local Emerging Business (SLEB) through November 30, 2017 (#08-91357).
• Certified as a Women Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE) with the California Public Utilities Commission Supplier Clearinghouse through March 11, 2019 (Certification #9IS00171).
• Certified as an Local Business Area Business Enterprise (LBABE) by the Port of Oakland through December 31, 2017 (Certification #4868-15).
• Certified as a Small, Small Local and Very Small Local Business Enterprise (SBE, SLBE, VSLBE) by Alameda County Transportation Commission (ACTC) though November 30, 2017.