Wayfinding Signs & Directional Signs
Wayfinding signs, also known as directional signs, help customers, employees, delivery people and other visitors find their way around your building and grounds.
There are many benefits of investing in an effective wayfinding signage plan
- Welcome visitors by making it easy to find their destination
- Help new employees find their way around more quickly
- Extend your business brand to your offices and grounds
- Reduce staff time spent assisting visitors and new employees
- Assist first responders in an emergency
- Help people evacuate safely if necessary
Wayfinding Sign Design Options
Design options for wayfinding signs and directories are limited only by your imagination. Plastic, metal, wood or acrylic with vinyl graphics and lettering each present a different look and feel, to match your decor and the function of your building. Variations in style and color can help blend numerous wings and floors into a single image or identify distinct areas, depending on your vision.
Project management services
- Site surveys to determine the number and location of signs
- Design consultation
- Delivery or installation
We work directly with businesses of all sizes and on behalf of construction companies and general contractors.