Monument signs add a touch of class to shopping centers, housing developments, office complexes and business campuses. These signs generally have a low profile with a base on the ground and are usually used to identify an entrance.
Monument Sign Cost
Monument signs are highly customized and cost varies widely according to size, materials and other criteria. Engineering may be required for footings.
Some signs bear the name of one company while others list multiple businesses located at a single address, such as shopping centers and office complexes. Tenant panels for monument signs vary widely in style and cost, depending on size and material specifications.
- Flat or box-shaped panels with letters and logos routed to reveal backlit acrylic or polycarbonate.
- Backlit polycarbonate panels that slide into a metal frame.
Our service includes
- Removing signs at your old location if necessary.
- Researching city and landlord sign restrictions and requirements for your new signs.
- A site survey to determine the correct materials, size and colors.
- Contracting the highest quality, most cost-effective production and installation of your signs.